Tech Ed Teacher
Phone: 920-485-4441 ext. 460, 444
You can reach me at the school by phone or email.
- Phone: 920-485-4441 ext 460
- Email: email@example.com
Class schedule Fall 2016
- Manufacturing Technology
- Exploring Metals
- 7th Grade Design & Modeling PLTW
- Wood Working Technology
- 8th Grade Automated Robotics
- Architectual Drafting
- 7th Grade Girls Basketball
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball
- Varsity Golf
- Project Grill
I graduated from UW Stout with a Bachelors' of Science Degree and a 220 certification in Tech. Ed. I have multple training certificates for welding, machining and various trades. I also was trained in Project Lead the Way for the national certification which is taught in both 7th and 8th grade years.
I have been teaching since 1997 and have taught in Horicon since 2013. I love hiking, camping, fishing,golfing and woodworking. I have 4 children, 3 of which attend the Horicon District. My wife is a Title One/Reading Coach at Van Brunt Elementary School as well. I teach in the Tech. Ed department and I have a real passion in welding, machining and wood working. My goal is to make students aware of careers in skilled trades and have them realize that there is a skill and field for everyone.
Responsibilities / Expectations of Students
- Show RESPECT: Respect yourself, your classmate, your teachers and Horicon Junior/Senior High School
- Be prepared: Bring all of your materials ( paper, pencil, assignment notebook, completed assignment) to class every day. Be in your seat when the bell rings, ready to start class.
- Participate in a positive manner: Be an active member in class during activities and discussions. Do not interfere with your classmates’ learning opportunities.
- Do your best: Make the most of your opportunities and try to learn something new every day!
Tips for Parents
- Be aware of assignments, quizzes, tests and projects.
- Monitor your child’s progress through PowerSchool.
- Come to parent / teacher conferences throughout the year.
- Just a reminder that parent/teacher conferences are coming in October. Please feel free to stop into room 444 to see what your son/daughter is doing in class. I look forward to seeing you.