Jr. HS Teacher
Phone: 920-485-4441 ext. 419
I graduated from UW-Stevens Point with a BS in Elementary Education with a middle school add on and a Math Education minor. I earned my Master’s Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Educational Computing. I have nineteen years of experience, eighteen of these years have been in Horicon. I believe every child has the opportunity to learn something new every day!
Responsibilities / Expectations of Students
- Show RESPECT: Respect yourself, your classmate, your teachers and Horicon Junior/Senior High School
- Be prepared: Bring all of your materials (book, paper, pencil, calculator, assignment notebook, completed assignment) to class every day. Be in your seat when the bell rings, ready to start class.
- Participate in a positive manner: Be an active member in class during activities and discussions. Do not interfere with your classmates’ learning opportunities.
- Do your best: Make the most of your opportunities and try to learn something new every day!
Tips for Parents
- Be aware of assignments, quizzes, tests and projects.
- Monitor your child’s progress through PowerSchool.
- Come to parent / teacher conferences.
- If you have a question or a problem arises, please contact me.