3rd Grade Teacher
Phone: 920-485-4423 ext. 261
- Phone- (920) 485-4423 X 261
- Email- email@example.com
- Please allow 24 hours in response to contact
- ELA committee
- Community carnival committee
- PTO member
- To instill a passion for learning through multiple experiences that help students recognize their strengths and embrace their weaknesses so that they can be confident learners beyond the classroom
- Summa cum laude graduate of Marian University, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. I continue to take graduate courses, attend conferences, workshops and conventions to stay current with the trends of education. I also continue to strive for personal and professional excellence to best meet the diverse needs of our student population.
- I love to read (of course), travel, play Euchre, Words with Friends, Catch Phrase, garden, bowl, bake, and spend time with family and friends.
- I am blessed with a wonderful husband, Patrick; and two children, son Nick, married to beautiful Nikki and grandson Bo; and daughter, Brittany, soon to be married to Ryan.
- The contribution of parents, students, staff members, and stake-holders of this community. Together, we can and do, make a difference!